5:10 PM MTB World's Day 4



Fog"



Day 4 of world's would see the biggest swings in weather. As long as I waited 10 minutes I knew it would change. Early on it was cold and foggy. This made it hard to get out of the gondola and go find a spot to shoot the last DH practice.

After a few laps of the gondola I did get out and started to get excited about what the day may bring. Loose super muddy leg out turns.



Leg



Further down the course wasn't quite so sloppy, but is certainly was still slippery. Mitch Delfs was using every inch of this berm and nearly slid off.



Mitch



Steve Peat looked super smooth and relaxed.



Steve



After practice I decided to to stay near the bottom and was surprised when the spot I chose was missing a large pack of photogs. Of course they showed up eventually but I had my plan and stuck to it. Harriet Rucknagel looked great through this rock garden.



Harriet

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.