9:10 AM Bicycle Retailer San Diego Dealer Tour



San



More- including a video after the jump!



By my foggy memory this was my 7th or 8th Bicycle Retailer Dealer Tour. These have evolved over the past couple years and while I've always enjoyed them they have become a highlight for me.

Here is why:
-I like shooting racer's and competition but shooting "regular folk" is a great break!
-I dig wandering around bike shops. Always interesting stories and things to see.
-It reminds me why I'm able to do what I do! If it weren't for successful retailer's I'd have to figure out something else to do!
-I get to ride a bike!

As the "revolution" of combining stills and video continues to evolve it was time to ad video to this tour. A short piece to show what it's like going from retailer to retailer by bike and the sites we see. I shot it using a combination of DLSR's and Contour camera's. Edited on Premiere Pro



San Diego Dealer Tour from Jake Orness on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.