12:42 PM Crankworx Giant Giant Slalom Commercials

With Giant being the Title Sponsor of the Giant Giant Slalom at Crankworx I had the opportunity to create a couple commercials to be shown during the event. I've been fiddling with video and editing since the beginning of this year and this was the biggest audience of anything I've done with it so far.

The first video is b-roll footage provided by Anthill Films (Thanks guys!) I re-arranged it and made some gratuitous color adjustments, Jeremy Combs provided the music:

Giant It Takes Faith from JPOV on Vimeo.



The second video begins with b-roll of Kurt Sorge from the Anthill Films crew and then moves into a series of images I have taken over the past 6-8 months. Music is by Jeremy Combs again. Edit's done by me:

Giant Maestro from JPOV on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.