6:02 PM One Week.



Giant



I got home late last night. Woke up this morning and starting scanning through what I've shot in the past week. Kinda surprised myself. I'm not saying I took any "earth shattering" photos, but I have been all over the place, shot some fun stuff, hung out with great people, got the job done, and done well when it really counted. First up was a last minute clothing shoot. 25 items with 2 models on white seamless. The above shot is from that. I budgeted a day and a half for that finished in 3/4 of a day- including post work.

Next up was Carl Decker and his opportunity to participate in the SuperRally at Xgames. We dragged him to the Giant warehouse and knocked out some pre-race shots of him, his Dad, and the car. This included some video (check the Giant Youtube page next week.) Budgeted an evening and a morning for the pre-race stuff. Finished in one night.



Carl




Carl




Carl




Carl



Since I was already at Xgames I grabbed this shot of Ken Block in practice. This photo gives a real behind the scenes look at what Xgames is like in person when the main event's aren't going on.



practice"



Next up was three days in Deer Valley Utah to shoot Giant's annual Dealer Bike Launch (AKA The Link.)



Elysa




Utah




Tab




Jared




Travis




Wait




Dave




An



Somehow in the middle of all that work I was able to shoot some photos of my oldest son swimming in the SoCal Junior Olympics where he killed it.



The




Butterfly"




Podium




Podium

1 comments:

Corbin Crimmins said...

Jake, that is one heck of a big week! The shot of "Funky Fresh" on the podium is so awesome. J.O. for swimming and Dad was there! Keep up the good work and enjoy your vacation!

Powered by Blogger.