4:14 PM MTB World's Day 2



Overcast"



Day 2 for me at World's saw a completely different morning. By this time I was caught up on sleep and ready for a big day. Rain was supposed to be on the way and my shoot schedule included DH practice and the men's U23 race. I already had some ideas for DH practice but had yet to even see the XC course. Good thing I was going to have 30 minutes in between to figure out what I was doing.

Shot within 20 feet of the lit up Brad Benedict shot from the day before was this shot of Fabien Pedemanaud. I really wanted to shoot here more, and maybe light it up- but I kept on moving because XC was starting soon.



Fabien



After grabbing some lunch I hiked the back portion of the XC course and picked two spots. One I could work with multiple lenses, flashes, and angles, and another I had to run through the forest that I could grab two different looks at. Late in the race I settled in on one of my current favorite looks and was pleased with this shot of eventual winner Mathias Flückiger giving it hard.



Mathias



Once I was happy with some of my face shots I got a little lower for some leg and chain wheel shots. I'm pretty into these right now especially if legs are dirty or bleeding.



Leg"




After the race I hiked the remainder of the course to prep for Saturday's XC racing schedule. The course was pretty cool. Would have been nice to get a chance to ride it. Trees, roots, rocks.



Trees,roots,rocks"

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.